Sunday, October 18, 2015

'Tis the Season Challenge 53, A Photo Inspiration

Here's what I created for the newest challenge on 'Tis the Season, where it's Christmas all year long.

I have been wanting to get some ink on my new set, Winter Wishes, and when I saw this newest challenge, I knew that I'd have to use this set.

I also have been wanting to use the Hardwood background stamp to make the scalloped top fence... perfect for this challenge!

I did some incredibly fussy cutting on those skates and branch of pine.

I love how it turned out... even if I did accidentally emboss the falling snowflakes on the wrong side of the paper!

Check out the picture below, check out what the other ladies on the 'Tis the Season design team created, and play along!

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how this card looks like a black and white photograph. I don't know how you did it, but it looks fantastic! And I'm always embossing things backwards too!