Tuesday, April 7, 2015

'Tis the Season, challenge 39, a color challenge

 You gotta love a good color challenge.  The especially tricky part for me was this darker color.  I first thought it was black.  Then I convinced myself it was a dark blue.  So that is what I used here.  However, in my pictures, it looks black anyway!

Either way, I think it looks pretty stunning.  I used Pool Party, Pacific Point, and Midnight Muse.  I used silver embossing powder on the Pacific Point, and three different colored rhinestones.
 Here's a close-up of the center snowflake... why, yes, that is double popped.  Thank you for noticing!
So here it is, folks... my take on this week's color challenge over on 'Tis the Season.  Why don't you head on over, take a look at what the rest of the design team has come up with, and play along! You know you want to!

No comments: