Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy New Year! Let the Creating Begin!

 Welcome to 2015!

You know what the new year means to me, right?  Sale-A-Bration time!  Each year, Stampin' Up begins the year right with their SAB program.  Buy any $50.00 of product and receive a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

In honor of this wonderful time of year, I have put together a SAB class to show you some of the sets I chose.  If you'd like to earn it for free, I can help you!
 Just look at this gorgeous Lotus Blossom!  I swear to you, you cannot mess this up!  The stamp is a 3 step stamp, and I am going to show you how you can create a beautiful flower using ONE ink color!  Yes!  It's so awesome!

We'll make 6 cards featuring 5 of the SAB products!  This class features 2 SAB stamp sets, 2 different kinds of SAB designer series paper, and SAB ribbon and buttons!
The details:

I am offering the class twice!  Hopefully one of the times works for you.  The class is offered on Monday, January 19th at 10:00 am and again on Saturday, January 24th at 10:00 am.

You'll make all 6 beautiful cards for $15.00.  I hope you can make it!

No comments: