Sunday, November 23, 2014

'Tis the Season, Challenge 30, A Color challenge

Here is my card for this week's color challenge over on 'Tis the Season!  Lisa didn't name these colors for us, which you'd think would be easier, but I had a hard time figuring out what that third, dark blue was.  I know it looks black, but I swear it isn't. I settled on Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, and Tempting Turquoise.

I am sticking with my CAS cards, and I really like the way these stars pop out from the circle of color.

Again, making this card was a challenge for me because I am now recovering from surgery.  I had back surgery last week.  I was in way too much pain before the surgery to make cards, and now I am no longer in the major pain that was my life pre-surgery, but now I am worn out so easily!  I have so missed my studio time and can't wait to get back in there.  I have a few weeks recovery time before I return to work.

Why don't you see what you can come up with?  Head on over to 'Tis the Season and play along!?!




No comments: