Tuesday, November 4, 2014

'Tis the Season Challenge 28; Two views, One Card

This is my take on this week's color challenge over on 'Tis the Season Stampin'!   

This certainly stumped me in the beginning. First, the colors? So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, and Pool Party.  Not your standard Christmas colors...

My second issue is that I can barely stand, can't sit at all, and am most comfortable laying flat on my back.  When you've got all that going on, it's hard to be creative, and it certainly is difficult to complete project.  I was able to complete this one with only 3 rest breaks.







So why don't you give it a try?  See what you come up with.  If you need a rest break, go ahead and take one.  I won't tell!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

laurie said...

Your snowflake card is SO pretty, and perfect for the challenge!