Sunday, November 9, 2014

Baby Snowman for 'Tis the Season Challenge #29

 Okay people... things are getting real now.  Christmas really isn't too far away.  I am not concerned at all, and do you know why?  I've been creating cards all year long for the awesome challenges over on 'Tis the Season.  Why don't you play along?

This time, we have a great sketch challenge.  I love it because you can do so, so much with this sketch and your small holiday stamps.  Seriously... unlimited possibilities!
I finally inked up this stamp set.  I used just the snowman,layered it on a Smoky Slate postage stamp, and a 1 3/8 square of pool party.  Next I added a pool party ribbon strip and a gray multi-loop ribbon.  I also added the sentiment, one part on the front and the second part inside.

I do love how this turned out.  Super simple, which is my thing these days (mostly due to the fact that I am having MAJOR back issues and can't sit or stand for longer than a few minutes, so I've got to make them quickly if I'm going to get them done.  I got a steroid shot directly into my herniated disk/pinched nerve today.  If you pray, please pray this takes away my pain.)

So what do you say?  Head on over to 'Tis the Season and join us!

No comments: