Thursday, July 17, 2014

'Tis the Season, Challenge 21!

Seriously... can you believe that we are already at challenge number 21?!?!

This time, we were given a color challenge of Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding, and gold.  There was an option of adding stencils, too!

This is my take on the challenge.  I stamped the word star in the Pistachio Pudding, and then I heat embossed "Joy" in gold embossing powder.

I use gold brads in each corner, popped that up on another layer of vanilla, put that on a layer of gold paper, and popped that up on a square vanilla card base.


You should head over to 'Tis the Season and play along!  See what you can do with these colors... take the challenge...




3 comments:

Cheryl S. said...

Love your card! Can you tell me the name and company for the start background stamp?

Thanks, Cheri

Lisa said...

Cheri, it's a Stampin'Up set called The Sounding Joy.

Cheryl S. said...

Thanks so much, Lisa!