Sunday, June 8, 2014

Second June Class, Make Your Own DSP

 There are so many reasons why I love this card class!

Reason #1:  I made this DSP!  I will not shut-up!  I can show you how to do it, too.

Reason #2: These cards are super cute and super easy.

Reason #3: You can choose between the floral blues and orange set or the butterflies in purples and blue.
 You are making 10 one of a kind cards, a general mixed note card set.  They are perfect to use for your own card-giving needs or give the set as a sure-to-please gift.

This class is being offered on June 27th at 3:00.
The cost is $25.00.

If you'd like to purchase the completed set of cards, let me know and I'll create them for you for only $35.00.
 Please RSVP to me by Wednesday, June 25th.

I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: