Friday, June 20, 2014

First July Class; Banners Galore!

At the risk of sounding redundant, this class of banners is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!  Each card features banners of all sorts with lots of patterned paper, and although each card has banners, each is totally unique.

You'll see the repeated colors of white, red, blue, and kraft, such a great color combination!

There are 8 great cards here for $20.00.  The class will be offered on July 11th at 4:00.
Check out all the beautiful cards that we'll be making and then mark your calendar and let me know if you'll be making the class.



Come join me on the 11th!  Or if you can't make it but still want to make the cards, let me know and I'll prep your materials for you and we can schedule another time to make the cards.

If you want to buy this set from me,  you can get all the cards, made especially for you, for $30.00


Please RSVP by the 10th of July.

I hope to create with you soon!


No comments: