Monday, April 7, 2014

The Friday Mashup and Peaceful Petals

Here's the card that I made this week for The Friday Mashup challenge.  They have given us the challenge of creating a card/project using the Scattered Embossing Technique or create a card/project with spring colors or a theme or mash-it-up and do both.

I am so thankful for TFM peeps (Tara?) for giving us a link to a video to show us all about scattered embossing.  I love it.  So, so fun!  This new SAB embossing folder is perfect for this technique.  I created a card for another challenge using this technique, too.  I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of this in my future.
I do love the fresh clean look of this white on white on white.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

You're scattering embossing is perfect! I love how you changed the density from the top to the bottom of the card. Plus the flower tag really draws the eye. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lisa said...

Great job mashing up the challenge, and congrats on being chosen the Rock Star!

Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!