Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just Because

 Before my break was over (and after I read 4 books), I wanted to get some studio time in.  I made these two cards.  I didn't follow a challenge.  Instead, I decided to used a few stamps that I've had for a while but haven't used before...

I'm pretty happy with the way that these turned out!  I also need more cards for my Caring Cards ministry, another reason for me to create some cards.

Here's the first one: a tree background stamp.  I do LOVE how it looks!  It was, however, a pain in the rear to prep.  I had to use my  markers to color the branches brown.  Then another marker to color the leaves green.
This second card uses the leaves and stems... again a stamp that I bought that I'd never used.  (Sorry for the sideways picture... sideways is an improvement... it was upside down for a while)

Anyway, I stamped in Gumball Green, then colored the leaves in using Pear Pizzazz.

Both perfect cards for the Caring Cards ministry.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: