Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Joyous Celebrations and 'Tis the Season

I know that I am on the design team, but when I saw this challenge, I really couldn't decide what to make.  I pulled out all my reindeer stamps and played around a bit.  This is the other card I came up with.

I used both Pistachio Pudding and Gumball Green.  I really liked the use of the oval with the dotted frame inside of the embossed oval with the dotted frame.

Head on over to 'Tis the Season and play along on challenge 8!

Thanks for looking...

3 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is really cute, Lisa. I had a hard enough time coming up with my one idea and you're playing around with more! lol I think I need to learn to simplify my cards sometimes. Yup, I need to say to myself "clean and simple!"
Sara

Lisa said...

I love the deer in the frame Lisa, that looks fantastic!!

Stampin' Blondie - Anastasia Radloff said...

What a cute card! I like the simple look and feel to it and the framed deer in the center!

Thanks for playing along with us at 'Tis the Season!

Anastasia