Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Year's Class Worth Dressing up For

 Please let me introduce you to the first class that I am offering in 2014... All Dressed Up!  This class features Stampin' Up's Dress Up framelits.

For this class, you'll make 12 sweet dress cards.  Each card starts with an embossed neutral background and is topped with a black dress form and a dress.  There are two different styles of dress.

Each paper is gorgeous and is flocked (which basically means it's textured with a fuzzy, soft patterned area).  Also, since the paper is patterned, each dress is totally unique and will have a different pattern.  Some dresses also have a ribbon belt.

I am in love with these dresses!  I know you will be, too!  They make awesome note cards for yourself or for a gift.


Here's a close-up of one of the dresses.  You can also see the detail of the embossing on the bottom neutral layer... simple and sweet.

I am offering the class on Friday, January 17th at 4:00.  The set $25.00 for a 12 card set.

Can't make it on the 17th but still want to make the set?  Let me know and I'll prep the materials for the set for you, and we can arrange a time to create together.

Love the set but don't have interest in making it yourself?  Again, let me know, and I will make the cards for you!

Please RSVP by Wednesday January 15th if you are coming so that I can have all the materials ready for you.

I hope to create with you soon!


No comments: