Sunday, October 27, 2013

Your Choice Class



 I know it has been forever since I've offered a class.  I really wasn't sure of a direction I wanted to head.  So I am offering it all to you!

I have the coffee set of cards listed above.  The bottom two cards are basically the same, and inside the card is a pocket for a gift card!  So fun.  I love this little set.  $10.00 for this one.

Then I have a sweet little 4 card set of Christmas cards.  Inside is a matching sentiment.  So fun and simple and sweet!  I love it!

Here are the other two.  Each of these cards has a little something extra on the front.  Most of it takes about an hour to dry (we'll do this set first).  If you want more, you can make multiple sets.  You can't really see it in the pictures, but each of the top white layers is embossed in something that matches the image on the front.

$10.00 for this set.

Finally, back by popular demand, I am offering the little notebooks again.  I got 8 elegant black, white, and red note pads.  We'll decorate the front with a little dress, and this will make a great little gift for a co-worker or a stocking.

You will want several of these.  Trust me!

These little notebooks will be $5.00 each.

I will offer this class twice.  One will be on November 15th at 5:00.  The second time I have to offer is November 22nd at 5:00.  When you RSVP for the class, you need to let me know what you would like to make, and how many of that set/product you want.  It's not too early to start holiday planning.

I hope to create with you soon!

No comments: