Sunday, September 1, 2013

Truly Grateful (for the idea!)

I wasn't really sure what to do with my new set, Truly Grateful. In fact, I was thinking, "Why did I get this set?"  It's cool, but I was stumped.  So... I looked around online and tried to find out how other people used it.

I am fairly sure that I copied this from someone on Pinterest (thank you, Pinterest!)

I have a base of Crumb Cake that is embossed with the wood grain.  I used the wood grain stamp on Very Vanilla in Crumb Cake.  I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso, and there is a layer of Early Espresso under the vanilla.  I added a little green button with linen thread knotted in that.  Finally, I added a banner of burlap ribbon under the whole panel (another product I love but wasn't sure how to use.)

All in all, I do really love how it turned out.  And, I am truly grateful today for all I've been blessed with.  I am one lucky girl.

Thanks for looking!  

No comments: