Thursday, September 5, 2013

Paw Print Punch Art

 A colleague of mine recently (and suddenly) had to face the death of a family member... his dog.

I am certainly a dog person, and the thought of suddenly losing one of my sweet babies turns me into a puddle of tears.

I had the day off today, and I wanted to make a special card for him.  I was looking at some punch art on Pinterest (how much do I love Pinterest?)  I saw someone who had made a congratulations card for a new dog.
I will make a congrats card when my BFF gets her new dog, but for now, I need a condolence card, and I think this is perfect.  I recently made 4 other condolence cards for friends who had recently lost their 4 legged babies (yes... 4!  Can you believe it?), and this card is just perfect for the occasion.

Inside the sentiment reads, "for the loss of your beloved pet."

If you are in the market for cards like this, send me an email.  I can meet your needs!

Thanks for looking!


No comments: