Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fifth, and Final, for The Friday Mashup- Flower Shop

 This is my fifth, and final set, for this week's Friday Mashup.  The challenge this week was to use washi tape, or create a quick 3 x 3 card set, or mash-it-up and do both.  I don't have washi tape, so I just make a quick 3 x 3 note card set.  And let me tell you, this one was quick!

I kept up with my theme of using retired DSP (well, I'm not just going to throw it away!)

This set starts with a base of Real Red.  Then there is a  layer of Regal Rose, and that's topped with a layer of dotted DSP.  Finally, I used Flower Shop, red and rose ink, and my blender pen to create this lovely flowers.

The flowers are finished off with a layer of Crystal Effects and dazzling diamonds glitter.  That was the longest part of this quick set... waiting for the Crystal Effects to dry.

I love the simple beauty of these cards!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: