Sunday, September 15, 2013

A CASE for The Friday Mashup

 This is a card I created for The Friday Mashup this week.  Their challenge was to create a thinking of you or condolence card, or donate your card to a charity or organization of your choice, or mash-it-up and do both.

This card is a total CASE.  I changed very little, but I love the elegant simplicity of this card.

I chose to use Naturals White.  The base is natural.  There's a layer of natural that's embossed.  The next layer is also natural with a natural stem of leaves.  That layer is popped up using stampin' dimentionals.
I used "With Sympathy" from Loving Thoughts.  I stamped that in Early Espresso and added three little espresso pearls.

Seriously?  How sweet is this card?

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

White-on-white... one of my favorites! It is so elegant. Thanks again for joining the Friday Mashup this week.