Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hi, Friday! I've missed you!

 I created this card for this week's Friday Mashup.  I totally miss you ladies!  I haven't been getting many challenges completed lately.  No really sure why, but I just haven't been feeling the challenge vibe.

I also created it for the last card in my next class, my starring Sale-A-Bration class.  The other 5 cards in the class feature paper, tools, and products from the SAB catalog, and this one features the Patterned Occasions set.

I created two different cards following the same basic sketch.

This one is for the class... a thank you card.

This card is for my nephew's first birthday!  I used just the elephant from the set and added a ball on the trunk of the elephant with a 1 and the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I have just made a bunch of baby stuff, so I wasn't feeling the pull to do that part of the challenge, so I just stuck with the color part of the challenge: So Saffron, Pool Party, Real Red, and a neutral. I picked gray.

I love how this tuned out!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute and perfect for a little one's birthday! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lili said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!