Sunday, December 30, 2012

She's Alive!

Yes!  I am alive!  I've missed the blogging and challenges, but I have been so busy with the holidays and orders from folks that I had no time!  But now that the holidays are over, I can be creative again.

I also have a new obsession... pinterest!  Yes... I love it.  And this card was inspired by a card I saw there.

I've combined the idea with the challenge over on The Friday Mashup this week.  You can do a color challenge of Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party, and Midnight Muse or you can make a project with snowflakes.  I embossed different snowflakes on every circular "leaf."  Some are stamped on.  Some have a shimmery spray.  Some have buttons.  Some have sponging.  The tree is stamped in black.  The bottom piece of paper is ripped to form a snow bank and sprayed with glittery/shimmery spritz.  It's all on a background of Pool Party, which sits on a Basic Black layer, which sits on a Whisper White base.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great idea to make a New Year card, and all the different snowflakes on the tree are very cool!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Lili said...

Very creative to make snowflakes on the leaves, and add buttons on top. I really like how you combined the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!