Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ornament Class

 Iiiiitttttttt'ssssss HERE! I am so excited to offer this ornament class!!!

My friend Nancy encouraged me to do this class (thanks, Nancy), which is the only reason I decided to figure out how to make this!

I've got two options for you!

This beautiful Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ornament, and below you'll see a Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, and silver.

This makes a great keepsake ornament!  The red and green ornament  is between 5-6 inches round.  The blues/silver ornament is between 6-7 inches.  Both are BEAUTIFUL in real life.
 The blue/silver ornament you will make will look a bit different.  The one pictured has 5 limbs, but the one you'll be making will have 6 limbs (like the picture of the yellow flower below).  It will also have a sparkley snowflake in the middle instead of a rosette.

I am offering the class on Friday, November 9th at 5:00 or Saturday, November 10th at any time that will work for you.  Each ornament will cost $25.00 and you will need your own Tombow liquid glue to use and if you have a glue gun, can your bring that, too?  I have tons of glue sticks, but only two glue guns.  If you need Tombow glue, let me know and I could get it for you (add $5.00 to your order price).
I am also offering these sweet little treat boxes!  I will have them in red, green, or blue. They are also available in short (will hold 2 fun sized candy bars or 4 ghirardelli chocolates) or long boxes.  This box would hold a gift card with room for a little something else (it's almost double the short box).  You can get one long box for one dollar or two short boxes for one dollar.

The red and green boxes are short; the blue is the long box.  There are lots of options for the main focal piece of the box.  

These really are a great and easy gift wrap or even to hold a little treat for your holiday guests!  I am using mine as place settings for Thanksgiving!

When you RSVP, let me know:
-What day/time you are coming
-Exactly which ornament/box combo. you'd like to make (for example: I want to make the red/green ornament, and 10 short boxes, 5 red, 5 green)
-If you need me to get you some Tombow liquid glue (a must for this project)



Here's the last thing: the more time you can give me to prep for whatever it is you'd like to do, the easier it will be for me.  If you know you are going to come, email me right back and let me know what you want to do so I can get started prepping.  This picture is an example of what I have to stamp and cut to get ready for you: 20-24 ornaments to stamp and cut out...  Please give me as much time as possible!

Hope to create with you soon!

No comments: