Sunday, October 7, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays meets Fab Friday (on Sunday)

This Sunday afternoon, I had finished all the projects that I assigned myself for the weekend, but I had more time, so I poked around at some of the blogs I like and found a way to hit a few more challenges.

This challenge meets the requirements of CAS-ual Fridays challenge of creating a card in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month for the girls!

Over on Fab Friday, we've been given a sketch challenge.

So here is what I came up with...

Colors:  Pretty-in-Pink, Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Papillion Potpourri, Thanks for Sharing, Bliss
Other: Pattern Pack DSP, 2 1/2" circle punch, Butterfly Punch, sponge dauber

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous! Love the delicate flowers on the second one and the gorgeous butterfly on this one. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Amanda Mertz said...

So pretty! I like the pink sponging around the circle and how your butterfly looks as if it's flying off the card! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

Deb said...

Love those beautiful strips of pink and your butterfly is gorgeous! So glad you could join us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Amy Downing said...

Pretty! Such a lovely color.combo! Tfs!