Saturday, October 13, 2012

Candy Hearts

I've been in a cleaning mood lately in the studio.  I have lots of stuff, still in drawers (in a very organized state, I'll agree, but still... it's just sitting there, not being used).  I am trying to put all this stuff to good use instead of hoarding it!

This is an idea I've had sitting on my counter for a good month now!  When I saw CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week, I knew that I already had the card designed; I just had to put it together.  The challenge is to create a CAS card that has a heart.

I had these cute little 3D heart embellishments.  I thought they'd be super cute in the candy machine from the Treat Yourself set.  I started with a Real Red base, added a layer of Daffodil Delight.  Then I stamped the candy machine on Whisper White.  I colored it in using red and a bit of gray, added the candy hearts, and I was done.  Can't get much more simple than that.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh, I so love those sweet little conversation hearts inside the gumball machine - super cute and very clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!