Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paper Royalty Mashup

 These two cards are my answer to three, yes, count them, THREE challenges!  I followed the sketch and technique challenge on The Friday Mashup challenge.  Following the picture challenge on Stampin' Royalty, I picked these colors with hearts and print.  The challenge on Paper Players was to use banners (also in the picture challenge on Stampin' Royalty).
I am pretty happy with how these turned out.  I made two, with slight differences in each.  I colored the image in with q-tips and my ink pads.  I figured the card would be perfect for an anniversary or Valentine's Day card.

Colors:  Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Certainly Celery
Stamp Sets: Elements of Style
Other: Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Giant heart punch, small heart punch, DSP (one retired and First Edition), stampin' dimensionals

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What beautiful cards, Lisa! I love the red and pinks together. I agree...they would be perfect for an anniversary or Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Rita W said...

It's a bit refreshing to have a break from Christmas cards. :) Love the pink and red of these beauties. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

Whoa, Lisa, I really love these! I'm almost looking forward to Valentine's (not the weather), and I really like the image inside the heart. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Amy White said...

What lovely cards! Love the stamp set you've used and the pink/red/vanilla combo looks so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup and Paper Players this week!

H2 :) said...

Absolutely love the mix of prints! Very pretty Lisa. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love the color combo and all of the pretty patterns. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)