Sunday, September 30, 2012

Big Shot Ornaments in Blue

 This is the second ornament I made in the fashion of the ornament on the front of the holiday mini.  This one I made in blues and silver.  I also have learned from this one.  My next one will be different.  I'd add a 6th point on the next one.  This one looks a bit like a star fish to me, but this is what I did this time, and I still am proud of it.  Let me give your the specifics...

The base ornaments are Night of Navy stamped on Bashful Blue.  The tulle is silver.  There are loops of silver beads on top of the base ornaments.

It's hard to see in the pictures, but there is a bunch of glitter on each ornament.  The little ornaments are stamped in silver ink on Night of Navy paper.  My rosette is make with Bashful Blue.  Then there's a white button with a cross of silver beads on the top.

Overall, I can say that the picture does not do this ornament justice.  In real life it is gorgeous!

I made this ornament to answer the challenge call at Stampin' Royalty this week; the challenge was to use the big shot and die cuts.  And this definitely does that!  I used twenty each of both sized ornaments.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed this. Stunning.
Nancy