Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Simple Duo

This is my final card for this week's Dynamic Duo color challenge.  This week, the folks over on double D ask us to use Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke.

I've always had challenges with one layer cards, but I've seen lots lately and figured out a way to try my hand at one.  Very, very simple.  I've used It's a Stretch and Sweet Little Sentiments, colored in the flower in Cajun and its leaves in artichoke.  It's sweet, it's simple.  I love it!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is so cool! I love how simple it is, but it's also so effective. Love the image you chose!

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun CAS OLC for the Dynamic Challenge! Thanks for playing along.
Cheers, Karen

Allisa said...

Such a fun CAS design! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Susan Joyce said...

Sweet CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.