Monday, May 28, 2012

Mommy and Me Mini-Scrapbook Class

Okay... so I am having some technical difficulties here, but if you can put up with them, I have a great class to share with you!  This is a mini-scrapbook class that you can customize to fit your need.  

The cool thing about this class is that due to the paper requirements and the cool things you can do to the inside of it, there is no way any two books have to be the same.  I have put together a ton of great color combinations and have lots of punches and paper scraps that you can use to create your very own scrapbook.  

In the first picture you'll see my first technical difficulty.  The image should be horizontal.  In all my time blogging, every single time I loaded a picture, my blog would position it perfectly, horizontally or vertically.  Today, this picture came up, and I have tried and tried to figure out where I can change the setting so I can put it horizontally, but I cannot figure it out.  Enough time spent!  On-ward!  


Next, I posted like 5 pictures of different pages of this book so you could see some ideas.  They were up side down and so weird that I couldn't really show you them.  This one looks good so you get an idea of how you can decorate the inside, leaving spaces for pictures and journaling.

Trust me when I tell you that it is precious!  Have I lead you  wrong before? 


I am not going to cut all this 12 x12 paper until you choose it.  For this class, it will be a first come first served.  When you get here, you can choose your book from all these options. Each 12 x 12 set of paper will make 2 books.  Each book has essentially 8 pages, using four 12 x 6 pieces of card stock:  2 solid colored pages and 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper (DSP).  All the colors match, and I will also have lots of matching paper to embellish your pages and add a word (7 letters maximum recommended).

Let's see.... What words are 7 letters or shorter?  Well, FATHER's Day is coming up.  Lots of FAMILY stuff going on in the summer.  Graduations?  Birthdays?  Celebrations?  How cool could this scrapbook be???  I also could put together a black and white one for an upcoming wedding?  Use two soft colors for a baby scrapbook?  (Color options are limited)  Endless ways to use this book right now!

Here are the details:  Saturday June 16th.  I will reserve the day so that you can come at the time that works best for you between 9:30 am- 4:00 p.m.  It will take about 1 1/2- 2 hours to create.  The cost is $15.00 per book.

I do ask that you let me know that you are coming so that if I can best manage my own time that day.  I certainly hope that you can join me.  I look forward to creating with you!

1 comment:

Dee Young said...

LISA -

I love this little scrapbook -- but since I work on Saturdays I will not be able to attend this class.

Looking forward to Friday

Dee