Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Formal Introduction is Required

 Ladies, I would love the opportunity to formally introduce you to Stampin' Up's 2012-2014 new In Colors!  I have designed this class to allow you to make your acquaintance with Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, and Midnight Muse.

For this class, you'll make 5 cards, one in each color.  You can choose your background from the outlined leaves or the solid ones, and you can choose the type of card you'd like to make for each color.  You can make all 5 the same or mix it up.  Do you have the need to give a gift any time soon?  Five cards would make a great personalized note card set.  Do you have a bunch of birthdays coming up?  You can make 5 different birthday cards. Come be creative with me!
I am offering this class on June 15th at 4:00 for $15.00, and I'd love to see you there!  Please RSVP by June 13th so that I can have all of your materials ready for you.

I hope to see you soon!

No comments: