Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Mashup Fan Favorite idea #1

I was so excited to see this new Fan Favorite challenge again! I have lots of ideas!!!! My Mashup challenge would be to:

1. Create a card with your favorite sweet treat.

2. Create a project using both dry or heat embossing (or both)

3. Or Mash It up and create a card with your favorite sweet treat that uses dry or heat embossing (or both).


I made two very slightly different cards using the same layout. I changed the position of the ribbon on each. The glimmer brad on each is also a different color.

I used the dot embossing folder on the cherry DSP, and on the ice cream cone, I used the new cherry embossing powder! Ummm... cherry!


The base is Crumb Cake and so is the ink on the cone. I used a retired (but cute) DSP. My ribbon is the pleated new Blushing Bride ribbon, so I used that color on my happy birthday circle.

Who doesn't like sweet treats and embossing?

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your Fan Favourite idea.

Good Luck!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Hayley Kew said...

That sounds like a "sweet" idea to me. Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa said...

Very unique idea Lisa, I really like it!

Good luck when the voting starts!

Kim P said...

What a yummy idea! Love the embossed ice cream and glimmer brads are always fun! Thanks for submitting an idea to the Fan Favorite!

Rita W said...

Love it! Embossing adds SO much to a card no matter which type you go with!