Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Cards... part 5

This idea came to me in a flash when I was showing a friend the sets that I had recently got. However, I will say that the card I initially envisioned did not look too great... (see the card below... it was my first attempt).

The one to the left, I am happy with.

Colors: Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette

Embossed hearts on the red, punched hearts on the rose, white gel pen to color in the word Love. Then I added the white, frilly ribbon. I think it's sweet and will make a great anniversary or wedding card, too!

This is close to my original design. Sometimes they just don't come together the way I plan for them to. Oh well...

I don't love it, but maybe it will make someone a very happy person...

Thanks for looking...

No comments: