Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Cards... part 1

I am trying to earn some serious money for a trip that I am taking. One thing I want to do is take a bunch of Valentine's cards to some ladies who like my cards. So these are the first two cards I made.

These cards closely resemble another card I made, a favorite of mine that was an almost exact case of a Sarah Wills card. I changed this to a Cherry Cobbler base that is embossed with the tulip folder. I used the Sweet Summer SAB set from last year. I stamped the image in Early Espresso on Whisper White. I colored the leaves in Old Olive and punched cherry hearts from the heart punch with the three hearts (I don't remember the name). I placed one cherry colored rhinestone on the image and stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.



This one is a bit different (obviously). I used Natural White and stamped a different sentiment. Mostly everything else is the same, including the one cherry rhinestone.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: