Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks for your "Support"!

I know I am late getting this posted.... sorry!!!
I made this card for this week's challenge over on the Friday Mashup! I just love their challenges. Their challenge this week was to make a girly themed card using your favorite technique, but I'm one of those kind of gals that can't really pick a favorite (can't I just love it all?) I thought, "what's more girly than a beautiful floral bra?"
I used the punch art technique with my scallop punch. I also used ribbon (practically every thing I make has ribbon... another favorite). And I added a pretty pearl to the center of the bra; who doesn't love a little bling? I think I will use this as a thank you card for a female friend and add the comment, "Thanks for your support" inside.

Thanks for looking....

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Loved your cool idea Lisa! The bra is ingenius!!!

Heidi Baks said...

Ha, I love your take on feminine! Very cute!

Julie Gearinger said...

So cute Lisa! Love the floral bra with the bling:-)

hollybeary creations said...

This is a great card for a girly challenge.. I love that DSP you used. The bling really adds that extra touch.

Lisa said...

This card totally made me smile. Great idea Lisa, it looks fantastic!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

What could be more girly than a bra? Fabulous idea and I love the sentiment...LOL.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz