Friday, November 18, 2011

Mashup Challenge... met!

Yikes! I did it again! I was so worried about getting my card in in time that I totally forgot about posting it! DUH! Don't worry! I'll get the hang of this! Here's my creation for this week's challenge over on Friday Mashup (http://www.fridaymashup.com/2011/11/fm33-everything-is-coming-up-rosettes.html ... my linker isn't working again!) The challenge this week was to use a sketch or add a rosette or Mash it Up and use the sketch with a rosette.
I chose to mash it up with my most favorite go to DSP. I stocked up on it before it retired, and I still love it today as much as I did when it first came out. Plus it works really when when I feel stuck, and let me tell you, I did really felt challenged by this one! But, this is what I came up with. Mostly DSP, but I did use a sentiment from the hostess set (I totally forgot the name!), and two pearls. I also used a green button in the center of my rosette! It's really cute!
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card, wonderful colour combination.

Heidi Baks said...

Love the simplier background and sentiment. The rosette really stands out here!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the color combination and your rosette is perfect- great job!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Lisa, I LOVE that paper, I still have an unopened pack and some leftovers!

Great mashup of the sketch and rosette.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

hollybeary creations said...

I like how you used the sketch everything really pops where it should and the green button in the center of the purple rosette is so pretty.

Kim P said...

I love this DSP, too...and your green pearls are a lovely touch! Welcome to the Friday Mashup as a Guest Designer!!