Friday, August 19, 2011

Take Two...

This is my second take on the sketch challenge over on Pals Paper Arts this week. I love it!
This was kind of an evolution. I have really been groovin' on the guy cards these days. I started with a square base of Early Espresso. Then I have a layer of Crumb Cake. Next a layer of DSP from the nautical set. Then I used The Open Sea set and stamped the anchor (in Basic Gray layered on Basic Gray), the ship (in Night of Navy layered on Night of Navy), the compass (in Cherry Cobbler on Cherry Cobbler), and "hello" from the pennant set (in espresso layered on espresso). I used a silver brad in the sentiment circle (one inch for the vanilla centers, 1 1/4 for the layer of color underneath).

Here's a side view. I did use my stamping dimensionals to pop up the sentiment for this card.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: