Friday, August 19, 2011

Take Three...

This is my third evolution of this card that all started with the sketch challenge over on Pals Paper Arts this week. I wanted to use my Trendy Trees set. I love it, and I don't use it as much as I could. When I was thinking about this sketch, this idea came to me.
I started with a base of artichoke. There's a layer of Chocolate Chip, on which I rolled my trees wheel. Next I used Very Vanilla for my "stamps." I used chocolate chip ink for the trees. Then I used artichoke on two different trees, the pine and... ahh.... that other one. The one with the separate leaves is More Mustard. The tree with the swirl of dots is in Cajun Craze.
I made two, both with the sentiment "thinking of you" stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. It's on the vanilla and punched out using the word window. Finally, the modern label punch is under that, one in Chocolate Chip, one in More Mustard.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your card -the perfect autumn card