Monday, August 15, 2011

Sailboat Sketch Challenge

This is my second card for this week's sketch challenge over on Stamping 411. I flipped the card on it's side to create this piece.
I used strips of Not Quite Navy and Early Espresso. My base and oval are from Natural White. I used the brayer to give my card the faded sunset. I used a sponge dauber to make a navy ocean and I sponged around the edges with the espresso. I stamped the boat a second time and cut out the sails to pop them up using my dimensionals. Finally, I added some espresso baker's twine.
This will be the second card I'll use in my "Dude, where's my card?" class.
Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

gbarron56 said...

wow, just gorgeous -- love the coloring! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen