Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Funky Fold Inkspirations Color Challenge

I created these cards to fit the Inkspirations Color challenge this week. I created this set of 4 cards, all using this funky fold, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, and I used Whisper White, but the challenge calls for Very Vanilla... but white is close! I also used (for the first time) this hostess set, by the inch? I think that's the name of it.




I used Crumb Cake DSP from the patterns pack. I added a few embellishments on the cards, some Crumb Cake ribbon, a Cajun brad, some Cajun sponging. I so love this new set of sentiments... I don't remember the name, but it has the sentiment that says, "Everything will be okay in the end. If it isn't okay, then it isn't the end." Love it!
Thanks for looking!


No comments: