Saturday, August 20, 2011

First try at this week's Friday Mashup

I have been so busy and getting so much accomplished in the studio. I think it's because I know my time is so limited before I head back to work. So I am going to post pictures and basic info. This is for this week's Friday Mashup Challenge, cupcakes and buttons. See that cherry? It's really a button! So cute in real life. (sorry my camera sucks so bad...)
Colors used: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper white
Sets used: Create a Cupcake, A Word for You
Other: Dots embossing folder, create a cupcake punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, ribbon.
Thanks for looking...

6 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Lisa, nice to see you playing along with us at the Friday Mashup again. For your photos, natrual light and no flash works better.

Very pretty card, the embossed cake top looks good and the ribbon is sweet as well, no pun intended!
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

hollybeary creations said...

That ribbon you used is so cute! I want some now. This came out great... I think, brown, pink & white when I think cupcakes too. It's hard to not, who doesn't want Chocolate in their cupcake. Both of your cards are great.. I really like how you used the buttons on your second one. Great to see you back at the Friday Mashup. Thanks for joining us this week!

Lesley said...

Yummy! I want cupcakes now...love that ribbon! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Great card Lisa! That ribbons goes perfectly with the card you created, how cool is that! The button as the cherry on top was a great idea, I love it.

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Jen Mitchell said...

Perfect colors for a cupcake card! And that ribbon is totally awesome! Love it!

Kim P said...

Yummy card!! Where did you get that fantastic ribbon? Love it! Thans for playing the Friday Mashup!