Monday, July 4, 2011

Time to get Fruity!


Let me just start by saying... I LOVE this little set! It's so cute, so fruity!

It is a four card set that is packaged in a folder with a gingham tie closure that has fruit pictured on the front.

Inside you will find four cards, and each one features one of the fruits from the front of the folder with more sweet gingham ribbon in matching colors.

I am offering this card set as my next class. You have a choice. Either Wednesday July 20th at 5 pm or Saturday
July 23rd at 9 am. I am flexible with the times.

You'll get to make this sweet, sweet set for $20.00.





Here is a view of what you see when you open up the folder...
























Here are two of the cards and I hope you can see that the cherries (colored in Cherry Cobbler, of course) also have a shine to them (that's Crystal Effects for you!)












And here are the other two cards....




I hope you'll think about joining us! Please let me know if you'd like to come so I can have all the materials ready for you.



Thanks for looking....

No comments: