Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stamp Collector

Here is my take on this week's color challenge on Inkspirations Challenges. The challenge was to use Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White.

I had yet to use my So Many Thanks stamp (bought before it retired because it really is so cute) or my Fabulous Florets set OR even my postage stamp punch.... and I can't say that now.

I saw some cards like this on Splitcoast and decided to make my own for his challenge. I am pretty happy with the results.



This is a side view. I popped up the "stamp" on each base of color.


For the center stamp, I used my stampin' write markers to color the various words on the So Many Thanks stamp.


Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

Renée said...

very pretty! love that floral image and your layout! thanks for playing with Inkspirations :)