Sunday, July 10, 2011

Double Challenge Card

This card is the result of two challenges in one. One challenge is the Just Add Ink color challenge, to use Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede. The other challenge is Stamping 411's sketch challenge.
This started with a base of black. On top there is a layer of cherry. Next, there is layer of suede and on top of that is a layer of vanilla. On top of that, I have another layer of black topped with a layer of cherry that is embossed. Between the two layers, I added a thin black ribbon.
I used my versa mark to stamp my So Many Thanks stamp all over the whole surface. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Oval All set in cherry on vanilla. I punched it with the medium oval punch and then put a black scallop oval behind that. I also used a little Crystal Effects on the butterfly (after I colored his spots in using cherry).
Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Mae's Cachet said...

Lisa I like the embossed panel on this card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Jess S said...

beautiful. I really like the Thankyou Stamped in Soft Suede on the back ground :)

Patrice said...

Nice card Lisa. Love that ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jo said...

I love how you have used the versamark with the Many Thanks stamp. Very effective. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.