Sunday, June 19, 2011

Three Cards, One Layout

Here are three cards that I came up with. They aren't very different from each other, but they change a bit in small ways. They also fulfill this week's challenge over on Stamping 411.

This starts with a base of Certainly Celery. Then there is layer of Whisper White, then a layer of Brocade Blue. Then there is another layer of celery with a layer of white on top. Then I used Brocade Blue ink for the sentiment, but I colored the leaf in in celery. Then I popped a Brocade Blue flower up over the flower on the sentiment. I tied a ribbon around it all. I also embossed the blue; it's a floral texture plate.



This second one is slightly different. I switched the colors from the first one. In this one, I used my texture plate with the friend definition. I used some blue flowers in the corners (they don't exactly match the blue, but they are close enough).










Finally, I have this one. I base of celery. Next is a layer of Whisper White that is embossed with the tulip frame. The next layer is Brocade Blue which is embossed with flowers. Next is the ribbon, then the celery layer, then the white piece stamped in celery with the sentiment. Again, I popped the flower up on a dimensional so that it kind of pops off the page.

Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow you are full of good ideas today. Not one but three? Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' those cool colors! Thanks so much for being part of the Stamping 411 Challenge this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Kerin said...

Wow you're on a roll! Love the way you came up with all different cards using basically the same elements!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow! These are totally gorgeous! I love what you did with the sketch this week!