Sunday, June 26, 2011

Partially Mashed



And now that I am looking at this a second time, I am not sure it is even a partial Friday Mash-Up... let me start from the beginning... I was struggling with the color combo part of the Friday Mash-Up, and the directions clearly say that I can do one or the other part of the challenge. This is my take on the sketch challenge part. I turned it on its side and substituted things. This is an old retired pack of DSP, retired Ruby Red (which I love), retired Groovy Guava (which I don't love), and non-retired River Rock (which I love). I used the sentiment from Word Play and the bird punch. I also used a little piece of River Rock ribbon (see the little loop up there in the right corner?)


Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Lovely card! Your layout looks awesome - love that bird. Thanks again for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Lisa, for your third entry inour Friday Mashup challenge you've done an interesting twist on my sketch. I like your little birdm he is so cute. Good Luck once again!
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

hollybeary creations said...

Partially Mashed Love it!!! lol This is a great take on the Sketch, You are Rockin' The Mashup this week girl!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is a great card! I love your take on the layout.