Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh, Baby!

If you can believe it, I have two more cards for Mojo Monday's sketch challenge this week! I know, I know, I've made a ton of them, but it just clicked for me (this time!)

I really like these, too. Basically, I just wanted to use my A Slice of Life set. That little baby outfit is too cute so it was incorporated as my main image.

For both, I started with a base of Pear Pizazz. Then each one has a different piece of DSP from Sunny Garden. On both, I used an Old Olive ribbon. On both I used layers of Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait. On this one to the left, I used some Daffodil delight to boarder the pj's (oh, and I used the large oval punch to punch out the pj's with two more ovals on either side to boarder it). I also sponged the edge of the Whisper White that the pj's were stamped on. I used Pumpkin Pie, the closest I have to the peach. I colored the pj's in with the closest thing I have, pumpkin, olive, and daffodil.



I put an additional circle in the upper left corner. This one has the heart from The More the Merrier set and the sentiment "welcome baby." The card above has the same heart but also has the sentiment from the set, "sweetest ever."



I was happy with how they turned out...


Thanks for looking!

No comments: