Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More dots...

Here is the second set of dots cards that I made. Again, I used an old DSP, but this one is brighter! I used Real Red as a base for my square card, and again, I don't remember the name of this DSP, but I know I loved it, too! It was the one that matched the Tart and Tiny set (with the cherries and apples).

I used the sentiment "thanks" from one of this year's SAB sets in Old Olive for this one. I punched a flower from the DSP for the sentiment circle. There's a red brad in the middle of this one.




For this one, I changed it up a bit and put the sentiment in the middle. My friend got this set from the current mini-cattie (the cute one with the bird bath, cat, and big sunflower). I borrowed this sentiment from her, " enjoy the simple things in life." It is in Old Olive with a DSP punched flower that has an olive brad in the middle. I love it! You will see more of these....


Thanks for looking!

No comments: