Friday, June 17, 2011

Good Luck Jumbo Card



This is my first time ever making a BIG card. My department head is moving on. We wanted to send her off in style, so I made this card for everyone to sign to go with her gift. I was going to buy one, but someone said, "You are going to buy a card? WHY?" Okay... point taken.


So, I took an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of Pink Pirouette paper and scored it down the center. This card measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Next I added a layer of Whisper White. That is topped with River Rock stamped, in River Rock ink, with the vine from Sweet Summer. Then I added a layer Pink Pirouette stripped ribbon. The message, from Sincere Sentiments, is stamped on white in Soft Suede ink. I also stamped the bouquet from Sweet Summer. I used my stampin' write markers to color it in. I put a dot of Crystal Effects on the dots in the image. Then I topped each of those with glitter. I layered this on Soft Suede and this big baby was born.


Thanks for looking...

No comments: