Sunday, June 12, 2011

Churchill says...



A final option for my friend and co-worker. It is also a shadow box frame. The frame is red, so I went with a Crumb Cake background, I stamped the stem from the For All You Do set in Old Olive, and used Bashful Blue to stamp the flowers from the same set on Whisper White. I cut them out and used a sparkle brad (it's really Poppy Parade... shhhhh don't tell anyone) and another sparkle brad that I have had in my brad drawer for awhile.


I stamped the sentiment from Occasional Quotes on Natural White in Early Espresso. I used the ticket corner punch to take off all the corners, and then I layered it on a piece of Real Red. I put a Bashful Blue brad I (how's that for alliteration?) in each corner. I popped up both the sentiment and the flowers on the stem.


I have no regrets with this one. I think it turned out to be just about perfect.


This counts for my Saturday personal challenge. I have a week and two days straight now.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: