Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Challenges and Punches Without Names

This was my second challenge on Saturday and it was for the Stampin' Royalty's color (or should I say "colour") challenge. The challenge was to use Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight.

I decided to do that by using my new triple flower punch (note: that is not the official name of the punch) and my Swirls and Curls Verses set.

As you can see, I started with a base of Whisper White. I layered the melon and the wasabi and then used both melon and daffodil flowers from the punch. I topped each of the flowers with a wasabi mini flower punch from the three mini punches (note: that is not the official name of the punch). I used dimensionals on each of those. Finally, I stamped the "thanks so much" sentiment on the card itself in melon. I colored in the leaf with the wasabi and the flower with daffodil.

The card went together really easy. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Marlene Peters said...

Pertty card. Ihaven't used that stamp set yet but it sure looks sweet. Thanks for playing with SR!

Georgeann Manning said...

Love the way you used the colors! Very cute! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Jenn Picard said...

Super cute card-and yes I would say "colour" :)Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty