Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cased Rainbow Butterflies

This is my Tuesday card for the challenge I have set for myself. I am really swamped at work. I set a work goal of grading 10 of these major products each day. I was working late on those and didn't think I'd get to my challenge today, but I pushed through it and made this card.


It is a case of a card I saw on splitcoast. This is a bit different, but almost the same. I think I used the same colors and everything!


I have a base of Whisper White. Then I have a Daffodil Delight, a Pumpkin Pie, and a Real Red butterfly from the Bliss set.



I used a circle punch an punched out the three circles from on white paper. Then I added the sentiment in red on the bottom. It was very fast and oh so cute!


Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

You are absolutely right...this is VERY cute! CAS and a stunner. ) Great job.