Monday, June 20, 2011

Caffinated Sketch Challenge

I got the sketch idea for this card from the Mojo Monday's sketch challenge. After I saw the ideas on that blog, I decided I wanted to use my A Slice of Life set. I haven't really used it all, and I love the coffee drinks. I wanted to use it with this set of DSP. I love it with all the neutrals and blues.

This is a base of Crumb Cake. There's a layer of DSP on top of that. I took a "bite out of" the DSP with my 1 3/4" punch. I put my sentiment on Baja Breeze with three brads. I stamped my image on Very vanilla paper, colored it in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I used the large label punch. I put Chocolate Chip paper and baja paper. Under that is a layer of DSP. Then I put a layer of grosgrain ribbon.


Here's a close up of the sentiment.

Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! You can never go wrong with baja breeze, crumb cake and a little coffee! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!